Today's employers are searching for master's graduates with international exposure and specialized knowledge in a specific sector who will go on to be successful in the global business world.
The EU Business School Montreux master's programs are three-term, one-year full-time programs (60 ECTS). Starting in October, January and March, they are designed to prepare students for specialized areas of business, while providing a balanced understanding of fundamental concepts.
The master's programs are taught in English and classes take place in the evening from Monday to Friday, 7 p.m. to 10 p.m.
The seven master's programs we offer at EU Montreux are:
- Master in Management
- Master in Marketing
- Master in Finance
- Master in Tourism & Hospitality Management
- Master in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- Master in Digital Business
- Master in the Fashion & Luxury Industry Business
With the completion of one of the seven master's programs offered at EU Montreux, you will earn:
- a master's degree from EU Business School Switzerland which is international accredited by ACBSP, IACBE, IQA and certified by eduQua
- a state-recognized university master's degree awarded by Universidad Católica San Antonio de Murcia (UCAM), Spain, (título propio)