Bachelor's Programs in Montreux
Our English-speaking Bachelor’s degrees in Montreux are designed to focus on fundamental business areas such as international business, marketing and innovation.
All Bachelor's Programs in Montreux last three years (six 13-week semesters) and students can complete their bachelor’s degrees in two years if they participate in two intensive summer semesters. The programs are taught in English and classes are scheduled from 9:00 until 16:00, Monday to Friday. Academic semesters start in October, February, June and August.
The business programs in Montreux are focused on giving students a strong foundation in entrepreneurship and international business principles.
We also offer students the chance to participate in study abroad programs and/or earn an additional qualification with one our international academic partners around the world.
EU Bachelor's Degrees
- BBA - Bachelor of Business Administration
- BA - Communication & Public Relations
- BA - Leisure & Tourism Management
- BA - International Relations
- BA - Sports Management
- BA - Digital Business, Design & Innovation
- BS - Business Finance
Dual qualification on campus:
- BSc (Hons) International Business (subject to approval) (awarded by the University of Roehampton)
- EBBA - Executive BBA